Jobs - Club Batchwood St Albans
Bar & Admins Team
Date posted: 19/12/2018
Closing date: 31/01/2020
Are you looking to start a challenging and rewarding career?
Why not join one of the UK's largest nightclub operators in an industry leading environment?
Club Batchwood is one of the most unique and captivating venues in the UK. The venue has a capacity of 1400; successfully trades every Friday and Saturday and thrives off of private hires such as corporate functions, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and Christmas dinners.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive bonus scheme based on quarterly targets & Incentives
- An energetic and friendly team-working environment
- Flexible/relaxed hours
- Full training will be provided to help you maximise your potential
- Regular team bonding outings
We are currently looking for following roles on full-time and part-time basis
- Bar Staff
- Bar Back
- Admin & Sales
What do we require from you?
- To manage your time in a busy work environment
- A confident and assertive manner and possess a strong, positive and winning attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and strive for personal and team business success, hardworking, enthusiastic, and goal orientated.
- Ability to cope with pressure and achieving sales targets in a very competitive environment.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00/hour